Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Areas for Improvement (Related to the ISTE Teacher Standards)

1. Develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable all students to pursue their individual curiosities and become active participants in setting their own educational goals, managing their own learning environment, and assessing their own progress
- I would like to try at least one inquiry project this year where the students are able to research and present some information based on their own interests/curiosities

2.  Collaborate with students, peers, parents, and community members using digital tools and resources to support student success and innovation
- I am working on building a wikispace to keep students/parents informed on what is going on in the classroom and school (i.e., calendar, field trip notices, links to useful sites, etc.)
- At some point, I am hoping to make it a more interactive tool and have the students use it to work together/present information

No comments:

Post a Comment