What did you learn through the process of creating a presentation in this fashion?
- we used Glogster to present on the skill of judgement
- I found it quite frustrating as I had never used Glogster before
- although I am open to trying new programs, I felt restrained by the time limits and the fact that my computer kept freezing
- it probably would have been more helpful to have a video tutorial to follow (tried to find one, but it was too long and difficult to hear with all of the computers in the room playing tutorials) rather than just learning by trial and error
- it is a cool way for students to create a poster without the paper, but I wonder about the time it would take them to learn the program and play with the fonts/graphics (more focused on making it look nice than on the information presented)
- I also found it tough because I want it to look "perfect", and if it doesn't I easily get discouraged (I'm only that way with my work, not the work of my students)
- I feel that I needed more time to learn the program before being asked to make something with it
How would his apply to your personal practice?
- this could be a cool tool to use with those projects/assignments that require students to present something in a poster format
No comments:
Post a Comment