Having started your field study planning, how does this complete your growth incorporating all capacities?
Strategic Teaching
- The creation and use of a wikispace is completely new to me. I started working on it in July and am still trying to design it in a way that will be most useful to myself and the students/parents in my class. It will definitely be a “work in progress” as I add more resources and links to it as the year progresses.
Ethical and Caring Professional
- My reason for creating the wikispace is to improve communication between myself, my students and their parents. Since I know how much parents have appreciated my weekly emails in the past, I’m sure that the addition of another form of technology to keep parents informed will be well received.
Collaborative Colleague
- I have been working together with other teachers in our course (i.e., Robyn) to troubleshoot as we create our own classroom wikispaces. It has been great to talk with other teachers about their successes and frustrations as they’ve tried to create/implement a variety of programs in their classrooms (i.e., Eric making a Moodle for the class).
No comments:
Post a Comment